Information and counsel points in Tczew and Kwidzyn.
Immigrants coming from non European Union / non European Economic Area countries can get neccessary information and counsel on issues of:
- legalizing their work and residence status, workers rights, family reunification
- job counseling
- health care benefits, tax liability, personal identification number (PESEL) and registration of residence
- use of public institutions and NGO’s, job search, apartment rental
- polish job market, immigrant workers rights and obligations, safety regulations
- job search websites, legalization and contracts of employment, use of online tools (such as online trusted profile)
- entering the education system, immigrant children support in schools, job counseling
Legal advice and psychologist support for children, adults and families is available by appointment.
In both points you can also find detailed information on available polish language classes.